Every day the average human being makes approximately 35,000 decisions. According to Cornell University we make 226.7 decisions per day on food alone! Of these 35,000 decisions…
- Some are made in our subconscious.
- Some are made in our cortex.
- Some are made for us.
- Some are bad.
- Some are good.
How we control our thoughts and emotions can either help us or harm us with our money, at work, and even in our personal lives.
So how do we correct this pattern? Please consider these thoughts…
- Are you living a life by default or a life by design? (What are your goals?)
- Do you plan your day before your day?
- Do you take time to self-evaluate?
- Can you move more towards optimism from pessimism?
- Can you honestly hold yourself accountable?
At Decision Wealth we are not only highly focused on your wealth and helping you work towards your financial goals, but we also would like to help you get so much more out of life and focused on your goals.
At the end of the day your confidence comes down to the decisions you make from the moment that alarm bell rings in the morning!
Choosing to make the decision,
to not decide,
is still a decision.
I invite you to decide to have a talk with us today. Call or send me an email.
I am here to help.
All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, LPL Financial makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.